Vital Connections is:
a diverse group of Fuller students, faculty, staff, alumni, and their families. Our aim is to “bring Good News to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to the prisoners.” (Isaiah 61:1)
Our group purposes are:
- to educate the Fuller Community, its students, faculty, staff and alumni, about the pervasive abuse and addictions in our society.
- to equip those whose ministries and professions are impacted by providing preventative education, resources, trainings, and support systems.
- to empower families suffering with damaged relationships through practical application of Biblical truths using Twelve Step programs to facilitate reconciliation and restoration.
Vital Connections is essential if…
- your profession or ministry is impacted by those struggling with addiction or abuse
- you are studying to become a therapist, psychologist, missionary or pastoral leader
- you or someone you know is suffering from addiction or abuse in any form
- you simply wish to know more about these issues as they affect the afflicted and those around them
- you are interested in promoting a culture of healing and transformation as it relates to addiction and abuse